- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 Namibian Crab (size 500 – 800 g)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh long red chillies (finely chopped)
- 60ml tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup firmly packed coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat until just smoking. Add the crab and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes or until just cooked (the crabmeat will turn white when cooked).
Add the garlic and chilli, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato and sweet chilli sauces and sugar, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Add the coriander and toss until just combined.
Serve with steamed rice